Hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. GoodBye.

JustSomeThoughts
Friday, April 12, 2013

Well, people always say: let it go. If its yours, it will come back to you.
So I did. Im so ready to move on but somehow, some things happened.
It started off okay and normal. Things were different. We changed.
Something felt so familiar yet not the same anymore.
Then, time spent became longer. Occasionally became often.
Honestly, I am happy. Too happy.
And suddenly I just feel that we were spending too much time together.
So much that, for a moment, I hoped it didn't happen. Never at all.
Then things would be so different.
But it can never be the same again.
I will always remember how helpless I felt after that heartbreak.
It is not easy to give the same person that power to put me through it again.
To experience it all over again. I will cry another river.
I hope I never have to do it again.
Friends we shall be.

*******************


Didn't realised it until I was reminded.
I am quite happy recently, despite all the tests coming up.
Stressed but lesser negative thoughts.
Maybe because there is something to look forward to.
Back but will be gone again in less than 2 weeks.
3 more months to go. 
May the odds be ever in his favour






01:49