Hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. GoodBye.

TwoThousandTwelve
Wednesday, March 06, 2013

 
NoteBook Craze
 
 
First Spree of 2012.

 
First time at Prive.
 

 
Eggs Benedict (One of my Must-Try items at brunch places)
 
 
Prive's Ultimate Brekkie
 
 
Tiramisu
 
 
Bailey's Irish Cream.


 

 Beautiful view at Kepple Bay.

 
My Work desk. Kinda miss the folks there.

 
All my ang paos for CNY.

 
Totally adore this Kueh TuTu stamp.

 
First time @ Maybelline Launch Event.

 
Food provided at the event (:

 
The new products that we get to bring home before they hit the shelves.
 
 
And more food.
 
 
Earth Day2012

 
Second Maybelline event with lovelies at Zouk.

 
My third BareYourSole walk.
 
 
What I have with me at work. Tub of Happiness.

 
Last Company Dinner.

 
My Chilli plant grew. There were flowers but no fruits ):

 
Choc fondue at Andersons Ice Cream
Army-base stew. My best cook of the year.

 
Cute Kittens that my cousin take in.( They have the same mum)

 
A visit to Gardens by the Bay
 
 

 
FOD name tags. Those w/o english name was given a name by one of the FOD mates.
 
 
Nice view!!
 
 
Birthday 2012.

 
Loving Grandparents.

 
Best 5-inch I own.

 
Blessed Christmas.
 
 
Love how cute we were during those good ol times.

 
Last day of 2012.




16:48