Hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. GoodBye.

Quite a Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Had a great talk on Christmas Eve.
About the present and the past.
Fun times and also the bad ones.
It's the first time I talked so much about it,
Since four years.
Never really shared too much to anyone.
But All the emotions just came right at me.
Talked about all the who what where when and why.
And she was right. 
It's the past.
I could share so much cause I've already let it go.
Totally.
It took too long cause he had a great impact on me.
Too much of an impact.
Too long to recover.
Even after that,
I will always think a million times before falling.
He is still one of the best I've met.
No regrets.
Definitely lessons learnt after so long.

He is really the past now.
And he will always have a place in my heart.

Looking forward to the new year! 
And hopefully someone new:)





00:36