Hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. GoodBye.

What headache did to me?!
Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hearing them talk about their partners, all I can do is envy.
Not that I want a bf desperately.
Or I don't enjoy being single.
Just a lil bit lonely sometimes.
Not having someone to share everything.
Not having someone to miss.
Not having someone to depend on.
But I still live by my principle:
Never date someone just because he is 'not bad',
Date someone because I really love him.

I left someone who is okay.
Sometimes I find him not bad,
But he is just not what I'm looking for.
I appreciate that he sees something in me.
I really do.
He just don't know me well enough.
He thinks he understands me,
He thinks I'm thinking too much all the time.
He thinks that I'm difficult to please.
He thinks I'm like every other girl.
He don't understand me because I did not show him the real me.
We barely know each other.
I don't want to let him know my weaknesses and use it against me.
I'm not thinking at all most of the time,
I'm just stoning cause I don't know what to say to him.
I'm not difficult to please,
I'm just not like every other girl.

I might seem like I ask for a lot all the time,
Telling my friends that my bf should be good looking,
good at this and that and the list goes on..
Like I'm Looking for a 'perfect' guy.
Actually, I just want the right guy.
Someone who can make me happy and smile without trying at all.

My headache caused me to write all this rubbish.
At this hour of the day.
Time check: 3.30am
Damn you headache.










03:31