Hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. GoodBye.

What are we thinking??
Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I really wonder what humans are thinking.
All the time.
Sometimes, I don't know what I'm thinking as well.
Or why I think the way I did.
To be more specific, what exactly is he thinking.
I really don't understand what guys are thinking like how most don't understand girls as well.
Like what they like? What they see in a girl?
Why they say something? Or what they mean when they do something?
Confused. I supposed I can't ask just any other guy.
Afterall everyone is different.
So, what do I do?
*Sleeps*

Anyways, been thinking about a friend recently.
Did I make the right choice?
I think it should be good for us.
Or maybe, we are not friends anymore.
Whatever it is, I wish the best for you.



00:43